Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pippas and Porsches

This weekend should have had a little bit of Pippa and my Porsche 914 in it but in the end Pippa lost out to me being a complete wreck... I had originally planned to drive south to Tracy F's place so that we could spend Saturday evening 'Playing Pippa' (and I wanted her help with Pinking Up Britt) and then do a Porsche 914 meeting on the way back on Sunday. But two teaching chums took ill this week and I ended up teaching a lot of extra classes. Friday was a big slog and then I still had to cover classes Saturday morning. Well, I have to confess that by this time I was a 'broken woman' and had to ring up Tracy to postpone as there was no way I could hack the drive.

I did manage to make the Porsche meeting today, check out the pic of me and FAB1 at the Heritage Motor Museum. It was nice to see my Porsche pals and to take my 914 for a end of season spin but I did miss the Pippa'ing!

I have made some minor tweaks to Jude's and Jeni's websites, so far neither of them seems to have noticed, tee hee. I am going to be making a website for another Pippa pal, more soon!

It's 10p listing day tomorrow on eBay, I really SHOULD try to list some of my spares, I have a Film Star Pippa who needs a good home....

I'm excited because I have a new custom Pippa on order! I asked a talented Pippa customiser if she would make her for me using a TLC doll that I have. She said YES, hurrah! She will be my Christmas present to myself. I'm not going to say any more about her, watch this space!

I've had even more promises and donations to my Pink Auction,
Lesley F sent me a beautiful Pink lingerie set and now I think I have enough for TWO charity auctions. Thanx to all who are helping me make this happen.

If all goes to plan I should make it to Tracy's place next Saturday, cant wait!

Big Pippa Love!
J.x

PS still not reorganised my display case, sigh...



No comments: