Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Spooktacular!


I posted up my
Halloween webpage a little bit of pip fun!

I think I like Elaine's Haunted Tree the best, she made it herself from coathangers, I am very envious of it!

There has been some upset in the Pippa Club, revolving around sellers on eBay. I broke my own rule about not commenting on such things and feelings have been hurt. I feel bad...

I am trying to do some Good! I am going to run a Pink Pippa auction in aid of Breast Cancer Care. I have promises of donations from several Pippa Club members and I am planning to dig out some nice pink things of my own. I am inspired by Heather who did some wonderful Pink Pippa auctions last year one of which I was lucky enough to win.

I seem to have a big pile of 'stuff' to get through at the moment but if I can manage it I want to redo my Pippa Display case this weekend, its something of a shambles at the moment :-(

Until later...

No comments: