Saturday, November 04, 2006

Webs and Parcels

I spent a little time today working on some web projects. I updated Chris Ralph's Pippa Creations website. She has made her own version of the Monte Carlo cape set (left), how clever! I so wish I was handy with a needle. I very much regret letting Tracey Roebuck do my sewing homework when we were at school...

I made a donation page with Justgiving in preparation for the Pink Pippa charity auction that I am planing to run.

I am still concerned about taking a needle to Andi's beautiful Princess Britt (I plan to add some pink highlights). Today I wondered if I should really get in my car and drive the 340 miles round trip to Tracy's house so that she can supervise me doing it! I know I could easily post Britt to her, but it's important to me that I do it myself, for some daft reason!


I also made a web page for our annual Christmas Pippa Parcels gift exchange. I've changed things a little this year, made the guidelines a bit more rigid in the hope that it will make it easier for people to know what to put in their parcel.

I have finished sending out all my Thank You's for the gifts I received at the Dawn convention, there were sooooo many wonderful things donated.

I still have 'stuff' hanging around, I will try hard tomorrow to get it sorted out so that I can redo my Pippa display case.

No comments: