Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bipolar?

Sometimes I wonder if I might be just a little bit Bipolar. I find myself lurching from a complete 'cant-be-assed-I'm-just-watching-my-life-slip-by' attitude to being totally taken over and obsessed by some 'project' or other.

In the last few days I have:
~ Set up a new Pippa e-Newsletter.
~ Learnt how to make web tutorials using desktop recording software.
~ Discovered how to convert video_ts files into avi's
.
~ Worked out to edit, clip and add audio to my Videos
.
~ Figure out how to embed a music player into a webpage.
~ Updated a lot of
pippadoll.net.
~ Sent out 'begging emails' for my
Pink Pippa fund-raising effort.

Some of these things have been on the back burner for over 12 months, but recently I have found a passion for them!


I was particularly pleased to be able to put this video together, I've tried to do this sort of editing before and failed. Feeling rather pleased, but obviously I need a proper video camera now!

Good news arrived today: the date for the 2009 Dawn convention in Denver was announced and whoop, whoop I can be there! I've never been to the Rockies, I'm really excited to be able to add another State to my fridge magnet map of the USA.

Will you follow me? I just added the Following feature (top right) and I need followers to keep me motivated

Happy New Year Pippa Pals!

No comments: