Saturday, January 10, 2009

Convention Tension

Tension is building in anticipation of our 2009 Pippa Convention in Farnborough this spring. People are chomping at the bit, wanting to sign up. I think we will have another Full House, a waiting list and maybe some 'tears before bedtime' from those who don't act promptly to reserve a place.


The sign-up invites will be going out very soon: the website is 90% finished, Chris has been helping me test it today, I have one little niggle to fix and then check all navigation and then it's done, Hurray! (Clever people might be able to find it and take a peek...)

My only other issue is that the Hotel Contact has stopped answering my emails, today I sent an actual letter, you know the sort with a STAMP on it - how very 20th Century!

I have another Follower! But, I need more, I might run out of steam if I think no one is looking, please click the Following link if you want to see my next post :-)

*BPL!

* = Big Pippa Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I missed much, been away for New Yearand have only just got back to the internet today. Do we need to book rooms yet? or is there a block bloocking being made? Louise

Julieanne said...

Hi Louise

No, I need to get info from hotel before I can invite you to sign up and book your room.

Hopefully will get a reply to my letter soon!

Watch this space!
J.x

Anonymous said...

All working well now.
4 months and counting!
Chris