Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Published!

Darlings, I'm an Author now!

LOL, here is the little piece I wrote about the Dawn Convention in Atlantic City.

I'm particularly pleased with how my photo of the official doll, Miss America, turned out, and that Doll Reader used it in my piece.

Miss America is largely the work of two great Dawn Customisers ~ Starlight Memories of Dawn and AwsumGal, I recomend a visit to their webs for some great Dawn and Pippa eye candy.

My copy of Doll Reader came to me via Philadelphia and Surrey, I felt bad when I realised that it had been in Borders bookshop, Stockport, for quite a few weeks!

Along with Doll Reader, my Pippa Pal, Jude, sent me something else, something I am working on right now. I can't say what, its secret, until I send out the next issue of Pippa Post!

After my last class tonight I am meeting up with Sam Photo (at afore mentioned Borders Coffee shop). Sam is a lovely friend, we share interests on many levels. We met due to our common interest in Classic Volkswagens, as soon as I knew Sam was a professional photographer I offered her the role of Official Photographer to Volkswagen Northwest and then we discovered that we both love Pippa! At the Pippa convention in Liverpool Sam and her friend Katherine made a Fab Pippa Pad, check out the little video I made....




Speaking of video, I am making good progress with learning how to convert video from dvd and then edit it. I am itching to buy a video camera, tomorrow might be the day!

Happy Pippa'ing :-)

No comments: